Saturday, February 21, 2015

Etowah Young Writers Were Awesome

Congratulations to the Young Writers at the Etowah Young Writers' Conference on Valentine's Day.

What an awesome group of young people!!!

We had a grand time and I met many fabulous folks.

The students were extremely well-behaved and their questions were amazing for people of their ages.

Parents were so kind and many purchased books.

I enjoyed signing books and all the other things the children placed in front of me, especially the tee-shirts--what a tickle!!!

Love to all who attended. It was a truly fabulous event. Many kind and helpful people worked to make my day go well. Special thanks to those of you who were in the classroom busy with all the behind the scenes tasks that went on during my presentation.

IF you are looking for a way to highlight writing, contact Etowah; they do a marvelous job of it.


No comments: